Principal / Senior Software Engineer (Python + AWS)
£90,000 plus share options - Remote Working
My Client are a London based SaaS technology company who are currently seeking a Senior Python Developer / Software Engineer to come on board at a Principal Level and work on projects related to Architecture design and being responsible for the platform technology, technical tools and overall infrastructure of the business.
This organisation operates within the Healthcare sector and engage with a number of major healthcare providers in both the U.K. and U.S. as a clinical research network which strives to provide improved, greater access to research and Data through innovative, cutting-edge technology approaches, which results in meaningful work that allows patients better access to medical treatment and facilities.
This start-up has small, focused teams which specialise in their own areas of technology. They are currently going through an aggressive hiring spree after securing new funding which will see the development team double in number within the next 6 months. This is a chance to get on board at an early stage as the most senior Developer, reporting directly into the CTO and progressing into the Head of Engineering.
* System Design and Integration
* Optimising System Performance
* High level coding and Architecture
* Responsible for influencing appropriate technologies to be used on projects
* Technical Implementations
* Mentoring Junior Candidates
* Python (Version 3+) with Django
* AWS cloud - including Serverless
* RDBMs - PostgreSQL
* Micro Services deployed on the Cloud
* RESTful API's
* CI/CD Automation
* Salary up to £90,000 per annum
* Share Options
* 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Remote working and/or modern central London office available
* Sponsored wellness package
* Regular social events
For more information, please contact ALEX from JEFFERSON FRANK on 0191-814-7445 or via email at email@example.com
Jefferson Frank are the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. We have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.