Looking for Cloud Developer
My client a security company who are recruiting for Cloud Developer who will report into the R&D Director - Cloud Team Project Manager. As a Cloud Developer you be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of existing Original Cloud production environment that is used by the manufactured products. Responsible for the specification, design and development of new software products within the R&D framework.
As part of the R&D team, you will be exposed to the latest technology stack and will need to constantly keep your skills up to date. You will apply best practice approaches to contribute to the ongoing improvement of coding practices and process.
* Salary paying £36,000k - £43,000k & Good benefit package.
* The R&D office is based in Doncaster
* Working on good projects & a company who support their staff.
* Various AWS Services including EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB, IAM, S3, Lambda, API Gateway)
* Security related protocols - TLS
* Relational and noSQL databases (mySQL, DynamoDb)
* User authentication APIs including OAuth, Cognito, Firebase
* Experience implementing AWS IOT Core technologies
* Experience working with Vue3
* Git and related source control systems
* Able to work alone and as part of a team
* Experience working within an agile framework
* Able to work to, and meet agreed timescales
* Good spoken and written English skills
If this role seems a fit for you then please apply to this role and submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org