We have a great opportunity for a Data Scientist in Oslo!
You will take a central role in gathering internal and external data using python or SQL, and be part of the building and maintenance of a new data platform.
Using the data available, you will work closely with the business to optimise logistics, and allow for informed decision-making through visualisation and predictions.
As part of the energy industry, your work will have a real and positive impact on the environment through reducing emissions and fuel consumption.
It is a great time to join the company as they are in the early stages of exploring the value of their data and their journey to digital transformation.
As part of the cross-functional team, your expertise and work will have a great impact of the future of the department.
Skills & Experience
* 3 x year's experience within Data Science
* Working experience with machine learning
* Hands on experience with building / maintaining data platforms on Cloud
* Familiar with Data Factory, Databricks, and similar technology
* Competitive compensation package with enhanced pension and insurances
* All tools and equipment required for the role
* Work with the latest technology including Cloud platforms
To apply, or if you have any questions, please send your CV to Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org