Cloud Engineer-AWS, GCP, Kubernetes,Terraform-Perm-Remote--100K-130K
This company is focused on app modernisation and cloud strategy, this company is looking for an on-site AWS cloud engineer to work in their Texas office. Any and all are accepted. We welcome all types of people as we only focus on one thing, the work. So if you are a great AWS cloud engineer and are looking for your next place to call home, this is the right company for you.
-Hands on experience with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Terraform is a must
Your Future Work:
- Assist in the architecture and management of all types of growing applications/infrastructure
- Monitor alerts/incidents & act immediately on them during shift, be available after hours if on-call.
- Follow alerting support communication escalation procedures
- Be a part of the team meetings & knowledge exchanges.
- Working with the entire team to define new efficient practices for current and newly deployed infrastructure.
- Contribute to a growing database of documentation surrounding infrastructure and applications hosted.
- Analyses and resolves problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and
- Provides product or service technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Working on technology projects to drive them to final succession
-Able to handle yourself in stressful environments when dealing with business issues
-Deal well with ambiguous or undefined problems and can think abstractly while guiding others
-Energetic team player who can work across boundaries and is willing to adapt to change
-Confident in your skills and abilities, willing to share your knowledge, willing to learn
-Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions.
-CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins/Codefresh)
-Configuration Management experience (Terraform, Ansible)
-Monitoring tools (Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, Cloudwatch, Stackdriver, Nagios, etc.)
-Hands on with Containerization (Docker) and Orchestration (Kubernetes, Rancher)
-Experienced in using Atlassian JIRA to manage project tasks
-Hands on experience with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Terraform is necessary
-Linux Systems Administration
Your Future Benefits:
- Transparency into the company and complete ownership and accountability over the role.
- Ever-Changing and evolving Tech Stack
- 90-100K per year
Permanent position. No Sponsorship offered. Applicants must be green card holders or U.S. citizens.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 972-546-3667 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.