Senior PHP Developer
I am currently working with a client offering a fast and efficient grocery delivery service. Their platform provides convenience stores with all of the necessary technology they need for a home delivery service.
Their service is being rapidly rolled out throughout the UK and they are looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer to join them at this exciting time.
Why work for them?
* My client is a start-up but growing rapidly, you will be joining at the ideal team to help shape the future of the platform.
* The platform is already used by 10's of thousands of customers each month and is set to grow considerably, this will present an interesting challenge for developers.
* They have a very experienced team to work alongside who have a great ethic and produce high quality solutions.
* 4+ Years' experience as a PHP Developer in similar role.
* Experience of GIT version control.
* Experience of writing and consume REST APIs
* Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Experience of unit testing and working in a TDD environment.
Key responsibility would include:
* Extending their APIs for their App Development team.
* Developing new functionality to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
* Assisting migrating to a Continuous Integration workflow.
* Development of Unit Tests
* Performance optimisation.
* Integration of their platform with third parties.
* Very competitive starting salary
* Work in an exciting high growth industry.
* Extra holidays based on service
* Maternity and paternity pay
* Two fully funded company social events every year
* Cycle to work scheme participant
Free snacks, refreshments and breakfast
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* HTML/CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
* PHP: 4 years (Required)
Please call me on 0191 338 7547 to discuss in more detail or email at firstname.lastname@example.org