Lead Systems Engineer, TS/SCI Poly
A technology solutions and consulting services provider is looking to add to their growing team. This company provides cutting edge design and implementation solutions for Fortune 500 and government organizations. They pride themselves on providing an innovative environment that enables employees to develop state-of-the-art, secure IT solutions.
You will be a part of a team that implements SysOps and DevOps concepts. As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of enterprise implementation. You will be on a team of Lead System Engineers that provide the technical guidance for the solutions that support the infrastructure hosting workloads for on premises and AWS.
* Position: Lead Systems Engineer
* Location: Chantilly, VA; Alexandria, VA; Gaithersburg, MD
* Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
* Salary: $150K-$170K
* Diverse IT background with hands on technical experience and interpersonal skills working as part of a team
* An understanding and experience with Secure Web and Application Services, Virtualization and Cloud Services
* Knowledge and expertise with AWS cloud services and technologies (cloud formation, understanding Virtual Private Cloud and how AWS services are incorporated); knowledge of Chef, Jenkins, and Ansible
* Experience with National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
* TS/SCI POLY Security Clearance
Why This Company?
* Growth and Development: This company is deeply invested in their employees' growth and development. You will have access to continuous training and education will being able to utilize your current skill set.
* Project Diversity: As a smaller organization, this company has contract diversity. You will be able to expand your expertise while moving around on different projects.
* Compensation and Benefits: Along with your salary, you will receive great benefits including a very valuable and robust healthcare solution.