Senior DevOps Infrastructure Engineer
A dynamic, global consulting firm is looking to add to their transformative team. They have been at the forefront of strategy and technology for many years and provide technology consulting and engineering services to top Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and non-profits all over the world.
This company is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to streamline their software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. In this role you will be implementing continuous integration and delivery, as well as incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources.
* Experience as a DevOps Engineer
* Experience with high performance computing, CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, OpenShift, and CloudFoundry
* Experience working in Agile environment
* Knowledge of AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
* Experience with developing, automating, and optimizing business critical production systems in cloud environments
* Ability to obtain a security clearance (applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements and will be subject to security investigation)
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fields
Also Nice to Have:
* Experience with task automation
* Experience working with and deploying software on container platforms
* Experience using Kerberos, securing applications
* Experience with programming languages, including Java and UNIX-based operating systems
Why this Company?
* Access to experts in every field and a variety of challenging opportunities
* Build your skills: Exposure to training resources including thousands of functional and technical courses, certifications, and books
* Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401(k) matching
* Paid leave and employee wellness programs