*Please read the entire job description
* Headquartered in Boston, but offering the ability to be 100% remote!
* Striving to improve improve healthcare through innovative analytics
* Fast-paced, rapid-learning environment with where you'll be among the leaders in software development, working with massive data sets, and healthcare data analytics
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL...
* Design, build, and maintain a highly scalable web analytics platform
* Ensure that the platform meets business requirements and industry practices for security and privacy
* Integrate new technologies and software engineering tools into existing platform
* Mentor other software engineers
* Provide software architecture support
AS A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE YOU HAVE...
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical/science field
* 5 years of full-stack development experience
* 5 years of experience working in a Linux environment
* Experience with a NoSQL database, Apache Spark, Python & Java
* Health, Life & Disability, Dental Insurance
* 401(K) with company matching up to 3%
* 4 weeks of PTO & summer hours
* Lunches, happy hours, team building events!
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "(Your name) Sr Software Engineer"