Senior Software Engineer
Up to €100,000
About the Opportunity
This role is for a Senior Software Engineer who will be part of the development team - developing enhanced capabilities for the Contact Center solution. The role will involve technical ownership for specific areas of the solution and provides an opportunity to develop technology leading applications based on industry standards using state of the art tools.
Working in an Agile development environment, specific tasks include:
* The development, maintenance and support of Java based applications running on the Platform as part of the center solution
* Technical ownership for the development, maintenance and support of one or more sub-components of the solution
* Work with Product Management on maintaining a product backlog and the scoping and estimation of new work items
* Oversee the work of one or more junior engineers & developers in the team
* Provide input to customer documentation, knowledge transfer and training materials
* Support customer escalations as necessary related to areas of ownership
* Drive the architectural evolution for areas of ownership to improve performance, reduce downtime and enhance customer satisfaction
* Strong Java development experience in real time distributed computing environments; Multi-threading and performance optimisations
* Experience working on product that deploy as SaaS offers.
* Staple technology employed for which experience is required: Kubernetes, Docker, and Kafka.
* Cloud experience: AWS/Azure/GCP
To apply, send us:
* An up to date CV (Optional Cover Sheet)
If you think you are the right person for the job, or are actively looking for a new position then get in touch @ linkedin.com/in/megan-ford-268607180 making reference to your job search.
Worth noting, we offer a referral scheme of 250 euro Amazon vouchers. So if you do know anyone who has AWS or Development experience and is looking for a new role, if we place them with a client you will receive the vouchers!