*Please read the entire job description before applying
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - Data Science
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Boston, MA
* Headquartered in Boston, MA
* Striving to improve improve healthcare through innovative analytics
* Fast-paced, rapid-learning environment with where you'll be among the leaders in software development, working with massive data sets, and healthcare data analytics
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL...
* Design, build, and maintain a highly scalable web analytics platform
* Ensure that the platform meets business requirements and industry practices for security and privacy
* Integrate new technologies and data science methodologies into existing platform
* Collaborate with the Panalgo solutions team on building and validating data science features
* Building, evaluating, and discussing machine learning pipelines; works with BHE Solutions team to ensure the platform can support specific customer projects
AS A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE YOU HAVE...
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical/science field
* 5+ years of full-stack development experience
* 5+ years of experience working in a Linux environment
* 2+ years data science / machine learning experience
* Experience with the "PyData" stack - e.g. NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, Jupyter Notebook
* Experience with Python, Java, NoSQL databases, & Apache Spark
* Health, Life & Disability, Dental Insurance
* 401(K) with company matching up to 3%
* 4 weeks of PTO & summer hours
* Lunches, happy hours, team building events!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "(Your name) Sr Software Engineer"