Want to join a BI & AI Oriented team driving business decisions with data?
We have an exciting role in Stockholm to work as a Data Engineer in a large Nordic company working on projects in Microsoft Azure in the Insurance industry, You will have a strong cloud background in Azure and experience building/developing data pipelines for clients to enable advanced analytics.
* Good fixed with performance based salary.
* Health Allowance for Gym/Wellness memberships.
* Great pension offering.
Must have skills:
* 0-2 years' experience with Azure.
* Implement data storage solutions.
* Manage & develop data processing.
* Monitor & optimise data solutions.
* Design Azure data storage solutions & data processing solutions.
* Design for data security & compliance.
* Business Intelligence.
* Data visualisation & modelling.
* ETL/ELT and is happy to use Microsoft technology.
* Azure Datafactory, Snowflake, Data Bricks, Power BI.
* Good team player/Social Skills.
* Swedish Speaking
Please contact me on the details below for a confidential conversation regarding your future.
Michael Wigham | E: email@example.com | T: +46 77 588 86 10