About the Opportunity
This role is for a senior cloud architect who will be part the development team developing enhanced capabilities for the Contact Center solution. The role will involve technical ownership for specific areas of the solution and provides an opportunity to develop technology leading applications based on industry standards using state of the art tools.
Working in an Agile development environment, specific tasks include:
* The development, maintenance and support of Java based applications running on the Platform as part of the center solution
* Technical ownership for the development, maintenance and support of one or more sub-components of the solution
* Work with Product Management on maintaining a product backlog and the scoping and estimation of new work items
* Oversee the work of one or more junior engineers & developers in the team
* Provide input to customer documentation, knowledge transfer and training materials
* Support customer escalations as necessary related to areas of ownership
* Drive the architectural evolution for areas of ownership to improve performance, reduce downtime and enhance customer satisfaction
* Excellent programming skills with a track record in developing highly available real time Java based applications in a VMWare Linux environment
* Knowledge/Experience in developing applications that can be targeted at both cloud and on-premise deployment an advantage
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional project teams
* Ability to cope with changing priorities and multiple assignments
To apply, send us:
* An up to date CV
* Cover letter
If you think you are the right person for the job, or are actively looking for a new position then get in touch @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/gemma-myles-a45050163/ making reference to your job search.
Worth noting, we offer a refferal scheme of 250 euro Amazon vouchers. So if you do know anyone who has AWS or Development experience and is looking for a new role, if we place them with a client you will receive the vouchers!