Full Stack Software Developer, £60,000, Hybrid (Manchester), Digital Retailer
I'm currently on the lookout for a Full Stack Software Developer to join a Customer-obsessed digital retailer. My client has over 160 years of trading experience and has worked with core brands such as JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacomo.
You would be joining the Engineering team where you'll analyse system requirements and design, test, code, modify and support their pipeline. There looking for a strong communicator who can take the lead of technical leadership and co-ordination of technical development within the product life cycle and system maintenance tasks.
You will also collaborate with colleagues from the digital team to deliver business outcomes in an Agile, DevOps environment, working as part of a squad.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Coding programs according to industry standards and specifications
* Develop test plans, test data and conduct tests
* Communicate with stakeholders
* Deliver product backlog items across the end-to-end products as part of an agile in a DevOps environment
* Undertake complex system designs and lead the development process within the multi-disciplinary teams to undertake detailed analysis and coding activities
Skills and Experience:
* Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and apply it in a product context
* Excellent technical, communication, analysis, design and development skills
* Experience in using React, Node.KS, Lambda functions
* Exposure to AWS and knowledge of Lambda functions running on AWS
* Understanding of databases and data storage technologies such as MySQL, AWS DynamoDB
The salary is up to £60,000 alongside amazing benefits such as Hybrid working and flexible start times, Annual bonus scheme, Pension and more. This role is located in Manchester and would be great for anyone in or around the area. You would be expected to go into the office once every 2 weeks.
If you are interested in this role, I'd love to hear from you. Please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0203 808 7311