UX/UI Designer - Stavanger
I'm working closely with my client in Stavanger who are looking to bring onboard UX/UI Designers to their expanding team.
They are a vibrant and unique consulting house based in the heart of the city who focus solely on frontend development and design. Their team of consultants work closely with a range of local public and private clients to help solve complex problems and create new opportunities. Using their knowledge and curiosity, they develop products that have a positive impact on the people of Stavanger and the wider society. Here, you can expect cross functional, interdisciplinary teams of developers, advisors, project managers and problem solvers who work closely together to meet strategic business goals.
Since they were founded over 10 years ago, they have always been able to demonstrate stable growth and investment, meaning they are busier than ever so are looking to continue to take their team from strength to strength.
* Relevant education and experience from subject areas such as UX design, UI design, interaction design or similar
* A human-centred approach that can translate insights into real user needs
* Solid understanding of the design process from pre-phase to implementation
* Experience with design in Adobe XD/Figma/Illustrator
* Experience with creating user storyboards, wireframing, prototyping and usability testing
* Knowledge of the Scrum framework
What you can expect from them:
* They encourage an open environment based on passion and sharing, they value that this is the basis for innovation and ensures that they stay ahead professionally.
* They boast a great culture with a lot of joy, freedom, flexibility where employees are well taken care of.
* Consultants are involved in the complete process from idea to product. With design and development under one roof, they have the perfect starting point for building solutions where the two disciplines play as a team and strengthen the overall delivery.
* They have a lot of innovative customers and projects including solutions for the world's smartest electric car charger, the world's first floating wind farm and a ground breaking system for drone technology and machine learning.
Package (including but not limited to):
* Competitive salary
* Pension and insurances
* Stock savings program
* Broadband and Mobile phone
* Gym membership
* Competence building, with conferences and courses
* Access to cabin
This is a really great opportunity to build your development experience even further within a respected consultancy. If you are interested and would like to apply, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +45 89 88 82 53.