Python Developer, Data-Driven Marketing
My client is on the lookout for a Senior Python Developer to join their IT team in Stockholm. This team consists of developers and data scientists that are working together to provide technology to be used by their digital marketing teams to optimise our clients' marketing efforts.
As a python developer, you would be joining one of two teams in an exciting stage as we are in the process of taking our internal tech platform to the next level.
You will work with new, modern development technologies as well as Kubernetes and Serverless. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of making decisions and playing an active role when it comes to defining the technical path to follow going forward.
As a part of their team, you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility when it comes to performing both daily tasks and long-term projects, and you will be a part of an international, ambitious and experienced team. We offer a workplace that is built on supportiveness, curiosity and a desire to break new ground where we value innovation and teamwork.
Work-tasks & responsibilities:
* The building, integrating, developing and future-proofing back-end components with a focus on performance, security, scalability and high availability.
* Maintaining and updating current stack and applications as well as set future architecture and technology stack.
* Improve and maintain code quality by writing tests and applying best practices.
* Work closely with the marketing teams to ensure the delivery of usable and useful technology.
* 3+ years of work experience within back-end development - ideally working with Python
* Experience with web application development, preferably from Django or Flask
* Knowledge working with databases and SQL
* Experience with DevOps, Docker and Kubernetes
* Knowledge on GCP or similar Cloud Providers with interest in specializing on GCP.
* Experience from projects involving building, developing and maintaining scalable platforms.
How they Enjoy Work!
They are offering a fun place to work and grow both personally and professionally. If you have a positive outlook on life, you will truly flourish here.
They'll provide you with the training and tools needed for their environment as well as Pension, 30 days' vacation and remote flexibility.
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens (Recruitment Consultant) - firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0) 850 242 541