AWS Software Architect - Ashburn, VA - $170,000 - AWS Consulting Firm
Jefferson Frank is partnering with an AWS Consulting firm in Ashburn, VA that is seeking an experienced AWS Software Architect. This position is with a firm that prides itself on delivering the most cutting edge solutions and services in AWS to its customers and is located just 30 miles from Washington, DC. Seeking experienced professionals who want to be a part of a growing and dynamic team!
This person will be responsible for driving AWS projects and will be working internally with product managers and software engineers, as well as directly with customers from a variety of industries. The person in this role will be tasked with the development and optimization of data pipelines for enterprise class applications. This is very much a leadership position and will require a high level written and oral communication ability.
The experience requirements for this position are as follows:
* 5 or more years of full stack software development experience (front end and back end: python, Java, react)
* Cloud computing with AWS, including containerized deployments with EKS and ECS and data processing via EMR.
* Amazon Redshift experience
* Architecture planning using Kubernetes and or EKS
* Data processing via Amazon EMR
* Company paid holidays
* Company paid Group Term Life insurance on the employee of $10,000
* Medical insurance options through United Healthcare with options for PPO, Primary, and HDHP policies
* Dental insurance options through Aetna, MetLife, and Delta Dental
* Vision insurance options through Aetna and VSP
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.