Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
One of Jefferson Frank's rapidly growing partners is looking for a senior software engineer to join their team. The company has been recognised for making huge changes in education and learning with artificial intelligence.
The Role: In this role you'll be working with a product team to design and implement new features, tackling bugs and debt, and incrementally improving the infrastructure and CI/CD.
About You: You are someone who is willing to work on both front-end and back-end code bases. You have:
* 5+ years of software engineering experience with web-based products; transferable experience
* Experience designing high-quality, reliable client-side architecture and enabling teammates to implement those designs
* Experience working with web frameworks and a cloud-based infrastructure.
* Familiarity with software best practices (automated testing, CI/CD pipelines, peer code review, documentation, accessibility).
Also great to have:
* Familiarity with Angular and Angular JS
* Comfort with Linux/UNIX systems
* Open-source contributions with a variety of technologies
Why this company?
* Inclusive culture where every voice makes an impact on the business
* Career Development: development track with a defined paths as well as opportunities to form your own path; customized training and support for each team member
* Competitive salary ranges; including full health insurance, optional life & short-term disability, dental, and vision; 401-k; unlimited vacation,
* Great work-life balance. Offers 6-week paid leave for welcoming a new child, caring for family member in need, or bereavement
If you think this is the opportunity for you - apply today!! For all inquires email email@example.com or call (312) 651-3031