***This is a fully remote opportunity, only applicable to candidates located inside the US.
Are you a very experience DevOps Architect? Are you well versed in Software Development as well? If so, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client has a need for a Senior DevOps Architect to join their new Cloud team, where you will part of a cutting edge company designing and developing a one of a kind technology platform. This role is requiring that you have a software development background. You will be apart of a unique company that is one of the top start ups classified by AWS themselves. Limited information has been advertised at the request of the client. If you feel you fit the skills and responsibilities below, reply with you most updated resume and I will give you a call to explain the company and role in further details.
Role & Responsibilities
* Able to lead a team of engineers in designing and creating a serverless, fully automated AWS environment
* Lead the implementation/development of the CI/CD pipeline & automation architecture
* Mentor and manage a 5 person team, providing technical guidance and expertise, with potential to grow to 10+ member team over the next year
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience with infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines, automation, monitoring, and DevOps
* 4+ years of professional full stack experience web application development and deployments to Cloud environments (AWS preferred)
* Experience leading and mentoring senior, mid-level, and junior engineers
* AWS Certifications (Huge Plus)