We are looking to add to our development environment in Oslo!
The solutions you create can have a huge impact on society - with customers in both the private and public sector, there is a specific focus on products which deliver the most value-adding benefit to individuals and organisations
Your work can impact everyone from children learning in school, to healthcare providers, power providers, and government organisations such as NAV and the UDI. The domains can be complex - but we trust that you can take on the challenge!
Your tasks will involve:
* Writing high quality, clean, maintainable code
* Working on new solutions and contributing towards architectural decisions
* Identifying areas for modification/improvement, and developing these
* Testing and evaluating new programs
* Adhering to best practice, and ensuring systems are scalable, robust, and secure
* Collaborating with developers and teams across the business
The team structures are cross-functional to allow for all of the expertise needed across a digitalisation process, you will have seniors and domain experts to learn from, along with juniors to help mentor & guide along the way
We are looking for you to have some of the following skills and experiences:
* A strong academic and higher education background in an IT or engineering-related subject
* At least 3 years' experience in a similar role within software development, engineering, or consulting
* In-depth knowledge in one or more if the following programming languages: C#, Java, Python
* Professional experience working with Cloud - either AWS, Azure or GCP
As part of the team, you will be in a dedicated professional environment built on competence and knowledge sharing
Despite the growth in previous years, the structure has remained flat, and the working culture informal. Each employee is a shareholder and can contribute towards the future journey of the company, no matter how junior or senior!
We have dedicated days throughout the year for self-development and attending courses & conferences, alongside a personal budget which you can use to aid your professional development - whether you choose to become certified, explore a new technology, or attend industry events, it's up to you!
We also value the expertise our own colleagues have, and invite those willing to host professional evenings and networking events to share their knowledge
There are of course non-work related social activities too! With sporting teams including football, kayaking and skiing, as well as more niche social activities to attend such as operas, comedy shows or cooking classes!
There are plenty of challenging and exciting projects to be part of, with great investment in Cloud and data-driven services, and a focus on delivering solutions to those who need it most
If you would like to know more, reach out to Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org