Up to 110k EURO Ireland
This company proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers' businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1400+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes us different and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
Due to continued success and growth, we are expanding our development team and are now looking for a Cloud Architect. You will be working with architects, technologists, and development teams with the responsibility to ensure that our products and solutions integrate with our clients. Additionally, the Cloud Architect will take a lead role working closely with our Operations Engineering team to provide a world-class DevOps Environment capable of handling the anticipated development load.
* Architect and provide technical direction for our approach for cloud/SaaS and on-premise products
* Lead on the setting and enforcement of architecture standards and practices affecting development of all new products as well as impacting existing ones. Develop these standards in coordination with peers in other divisions.
* Review and evaluate new and existing architecture and code to ensure it meets standards; or for existing products that they will operate within the overall cloud architecture.
* Evangelize the cloud and microservice message and architecture within the development organization and to our field organizations, partners, and customers.
* Research new technologies, including hands-on technical evaluation and POCs.
* Create and maintain documentation.
* Experience designing and running production workloads in AWS.
* Hands-on experience with core AWS services, including running containers on ECS and functions on Lambda.
* Ability to design and build CI/CD pipelines with CodePipeline/Build/Deploy or Jenkins.
* Experience running Linux and/or Windows environments.
* Ability to design highly available and performant solutions in the AWS.
* Working knowledge of database technologies.
* Strong skills with scripting technologies, such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, Ansible.
* Experience writing IasC with CloudFormation/Terraform.
* Working knowledge of version control systems.
* Experience with the AWS Well-Architected and Cloud Adoption frameworks.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* AWS knowledge and certifications (Beneficial): Solutions Architect, DevOps, Security, Network.