Front-end Developer (competitive hourly rate)
Denmark, (can be remote)
Start date - May - June
My client is looking for a front end developer to work within a close nit development team. This company has a fantastic track record for happy employees. With a company that is cloud based we are looking for a candidate who has experience working in a cloud environment. Could you be the candidate we are looking for?
Roles and responsibilities :
* To be able to implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
* Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and then rectify those issues
* Assist in the development of web applications
* Offer guidance to junior members of the team
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient with HTML, CSS, MySQL
* Proficient in App Development using latest .Net frameworks, Visual Studio, C#.NET
* Very good knowledge of REST APIs development and Integration
* Proficient in cloud computing (preferably with AWS but open to Azure and GCP)
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to email@example.com for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.