Competitive up t0 £65k DOE + huge bonus....
As Delivery Manager, you'll be a leading force within your engineering team and across the wider business, driving forward and delivering changes and enhancements to our products at pace. This includes some of our most exciting programmes, delivered across multiple teams and spanning the breadth of our multi-channels and multi-brands.
You'll plan, lead and co-ordinate team activity and engage third parties on product and change projects that often require the highest level of thinking. Insightful, trusted and tenacious, you'll navigate the complexity and challenges that come with delivering at pace and build strong relationships with colleagues within your domain and across the organisation.
More about the role
* You'll play a leading role on your programmes, co-ordinating delivery across a number of engineering teams in order to realise key business outcomes
* You'll partner with engineering teams and key stakeholders to deliver new products or complex changes, utilising appropriate delivery methodology, including agile ways of working
* Be a partner to Procurement and Supplier Management, leading the supplier selection processes where products require significant third-party involvement and being accountable for establishing and managing the ongoing relationship with suppliers
* Plan significant deployments across a number of products, ensuring relevant dependencies are identified and managed
* Create and maintain roll-out schedules, track progress, always ensuring key stakeholders are kept up-to-date and risks & issues are appropriately managed
* Coach others to help them understand the rationale for a technical approach, surfacing and dealing with ambiguity and conflicting demands
More about you
* You'll have demonstrable experience of delivering technical programmes in an agile and product environment, with significant third party or deployment complexities
* An understanding of agile values, principles, practices and associated approaches as they relate to delivery management
* Familiar with key techniques and frameworks for structuring programmes, including effective planning, dependency identification and management, risk and issue management
* Able to participate in technical detail, where needed, showing an understand of the technical landscape and can describe technical choices and trade-offs to different stakeholders
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.