Software Engineer (Big Data, Data Pipelines, ML)
Remote/London - £70,000 to £85,000 plus stock options
Our Client are a Cyber Security, product based organisation with offices across the globe. They are currently hiring for Software Engineers from a Big Data background who can step into the team and work on innovative projects related to data pipelines and streaming data.
This role would best suit senior Software Engineers / Big Data Engineers based in or around London, although this is a fully remote position should you prefer this particular work type.
Role & Responsibilities
This role sits inbetween the Architecture and Machine Learning teams work on product based projects related to Cyber security and Big Data streaming. You will be responsible for capturing data streams and driving them through the data pipelines and cloud architecture, pushed into APIs.
You will have an interest in automating your work and collaborating with a highly intelligent, cross-functional team to bounce ideas and debate a variety of approaches to find the best solutions for the tasks at hand.
Your experience working with Backend programming languages will play a crucial part in this Software Engineering role. The backend is currently running in GO but the client are very much open to seeing candidates experienced in Python, Scala, Java or C++ who possess strong Software Engineering skills and adhere to Software Engineering principles.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience of 3+ years in Software Engineering
* Strong experience with the Big Data processing
* Experience with Data Pipelines
* Streaming technologies
* Programming experience with one or more: Python, Scala, Java, GO or C++
* Exposure to Machine Learning (ML) Environments
* Salary between £70,000 - £80,000
* Stock Options
* Learning and development opportunities
* Modern office building with remote and flexible working options
* Ability to work across Global offices
Click to apply and we will arrange a call to discuss the role in more detail