Web Application Developer
About the role
I am looking for a collaborative web application developer who possesses a passion for developing highly secure web and cloud applications. You will be a member of a wider team of Developers, DevOps Engineers and Cloud Architects. The successful candidate will work on designing, developing, and testing systems that empower our customers to easily manage resources across thousands of AWS accounts using the latest technologies from AWS.
We are looking for you, if you are;
* Want to progress your career, get AWS certified and work for a an organisation where you can have an immediate and meaningful impact
* Enjoy writing clean, standards-compliant, documented, scalable, reusable, quality code
* Are passionate about working across the full technology stack
Great for you to have:
* Knowledge and experience with AWS Lambda
* Existing experience with testing and continuous integration
* Knowledge and experience with MySQL or compatible databases
* Knowledge of Docker or another container based technology
* Experience of working in a customer facing consultancy or agency environment
* Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience.
More about you….
* Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
* Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code
* Friendly and approachable personality.
"To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7547 for a confidential chat.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhairi-allan-5674b8122/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.