Security Engineer - Identity Access Management
Base Salary £100-200,000 DOE + Bonus!!
2-3 days per week London Office*
Jefferson Frank are currently partnered with a highly esteemed Financial Group who are pioneers in the trading space providing cutting edge technology solutions via a sophisticated in house cloud hosted platform and infrastructure. They are looking for an expert in IAM to join their Dublin team.
The key here is going to be on Identity / Authentication, ideally with PingFederate, but also experience in Okta / AD etc is perfect too. too. It's very much an engineering focused role rather than a traditional infosec / cybersecurity role as you will also need some knowledge in the likes of C# and Powershell scripting or similar experience.
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute and implement vision, strategy and design of Identity Authentication platforms for on premise and cloud
* Be the driver for IAM configuration management and monitoring strategy.
* Consult on security and engineering for SAML, OIDC and Kerberos, analysis and development of authentication solutions solutions.
* Provide assurance on architecture for IAM security initiatives and compliance of standards, interacting with developmeent and infrastructure teams.
* Maintain the security infrastructure tools that are built on top of the IAM platform, providing stability and policies and procedures.
* Development and delivery of IDP
* Actively monitor new and emerging cloud security technologies, trends, issues, and solutions with the group's platform and compatibility in mind
* Audits of companies systems, internal applications and cloud services to monitor vulnerabilities.
* Cash Bonus
* Share plans