Cloud Systems Administrator/DevOps Support Engineer
My client are an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Solution Provider Partner,
working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standards of service.
Due to continued growth, they have an immediate vacancy for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join
the team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS
and designing new AWS based architectures.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and build of AWS based solutions
* Day to day management of customer servers
* Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
* Providing excellent levels of customer service.
* Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
* Attendance at client meetings and company events.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous experience in using Amazon Web Services.
* 1 years' experience of administering Linux servers
* Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
* Good problem-solving skills
* Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
* The ability to manage a varied and busy workload.
* Ample opportunity to develop your career within the business as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
* Flexible working schedule
* Professional development and support, we aim to get all our engineers Amazon certified
* Everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best products possible
For more information please apply, or reach out directly to Steven from Jefferson Frank on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-mckay-â~ï¸-837431207/
Interviews commencing immediately.