Open shift / Kubernetes Engineer (competitive hourly rate)
I am working with a client who is looking for a Open shift / Kubernetes Engineer for an exciting up and coming project. This client is committed to investing into their employees so that our people have a healthy culture and the skills to thrive. Could you be interested in finding out more?
Role & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring the quality of the new production environment in terms of design, scalability, security and performance
* Ability to identify problems proactively and come-up with efficient solutions
* Takes the lead in the project and is able to be hands on
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient with python
* DevOps experience
* Proficient in Openshift services
* Has previous experience in cloud migration
Please note that this role in onsite and has to be in Copenhagen.
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.