£500 - £550 DAILY RATE - FRAUD PROJECT - AWS ENGINEER
Jefferson Frank are working with a leading government body who are seeking AWS Engineers.
* Standard AWS engineer
* Terraform exposure would be a plus
* Some security or key encryption exposure would be a plus
* Mostly focused on VPCs, EC2s, Lambda, S3 buckets
Outline of the project
* Replacing an on-prem big data platform with an AWS greenfield solution.
* Using AWS native technologies where possible (Lambda, EMR etc). Storing data in HBase backed off to S3.
* The client is in the final stages of the project migrating users across to the new platform.
* User tools are via AWS remote desktop and include Hue, R Studio and Jupyter.
* Responsible for the whole migration, project management, technical architecture and build and change management.
This role is to provide a dataset to a downstream fraud project.
Technical work will include -
* Building the AWS infra for sending the data
* Working out encryption standards for S3 bucket share
* Implementing the above to send the data
Please apply if interested.