DevOps Engineer - Glendale, CA - Up to $150,000
Looking to work with the latest and greatest technology and explore the exciting world of Artificial Intelligence? Our client out of Los Angeles is in a hyper-growth phase and looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their Product team. Looking for a role with autonomy AND a collaborative environment? Keep reading!
Role & Responsibilities
* Deploy and administer services on the AWS platform
* Collaborate across a cross-functional team with Data Engineers and Development
* Deploy code to production
* Monitoring, logging, and metrics
* Serve as a technical SME for DevOps & AWS
Skills & Qualifications
* BS in Computer Science or related degree (A MUST!)
* 5-10 years of AWS/DevOps experience
* Strong programming abilities in Terraform, Python or Shell
* Software engineering or Site Reliability engineering background
* Expert with CI/CD
* Containerization experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
For more information on this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2043, ask for Sophie O'Neal, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.