My client is looking to add a Customer Success Engineer to add to their team. This individual should be more on the hands-on engineer side of things, while also be able to manage the strategic plans for their clients through the entire life-cycle. This candidate should have DevOps experience and knowledge to help guide their clients through their cloud adoptions/transitions. This candidate can either work remote or in San Francisco, CA, depending on current location.
Role & Responsibilities
* Act as subject matter on technical questions.
* Work closely with your client partners to identify opportunities.
* Manage product road-maps and adoption cycles.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3-5 years of technical client facing roles (consulting, pre-sales, customer success, etc.)
* Hands-on experience with major cloud provider (AWS, Azure).
* Proven record of working with clients in technical matter.
* Extensive scripting skills with languages like Bash, or Python.
* Experience in DevOps, using Terraform, as well as CI/CD tools.
If you or anyone in your network feel like a strong fit for this role, please reply with your most updated resume and let's schedule a time to chat. You can reach me at 646-863-7558, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.