Job Title: Data Architect - MDM
Contract Length: Project until the end of 2021
Start Date: ASAP (12th of April) (Interviews beginning today)
Day Rate: Negotiable
Location: Fully Remote
I'm urgently looking for a hands-on Data Architect, someone who can do the end design, through to modeling for an e-payments / e-procurement solutions provider.
Someone with excellent MDM skills, can carry out high level assessments, data governance/strategy and an excellent communicator directly dealing with CxO stakeholders.
We have interview slots this week, with a speedy on-boarding process (12th of April start)
* Significant and demonstrable level of hands-on MDM experience in the areas of MDM Strategy, Architecture, Design, Integration, Data Quality and Data Governance
* Experience on Data Model assessment, design, development and migration
* Extensive experience gathering and analysing requirements, converting them to Data Model, Architecture and Design specifications.
* Significant and demonstrable level of experience in full life cycle MDM project from functional design to deployment.
* Significant level of experience in data integration (batch and/or API), data quality and data integrity concepts
* Significant and demonstrable level of experience implementing MDM for specific entity and/or domain.
* Mastery of technologies involved in data management is required (MS SQL, database management systems, data services, data lakes, etc.).
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me direct on 0203 879 8405