Salary: Up to £110,000
Location: Hybrid - Holborn, London (once a fortnight in office)
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
You will work alongside multiple teams on projects and efforts that have strategic value to the company. Embrace the challenges through driving tech design, up-levelling the teams, keeping tech standards high and building relations between the (domains) to ensure optimal technical decision making across the wider ecosystem of the tech. And of course, enjoy being hands- on developer choosing where your skills make the most difference.
Through technology, we're changing the world we live in for the better. Shouldn't you?
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH?
- You will work with the Head of Engineering to set and achieve strategic goals and objectives; help evaluate and drive technical decisions and plan teams development and support.
- You'll work with engineers at all levels, promoting technical standards, sharing your expertise, helping them to find the best solutions while also giving them coaching and mentoring to set the teams for success and help them perform at their best. You will have flexibility to use your judgement and feedback to pick the challenges where your contribution is needed the most. you will be helping our engineers to be the best they can be.
- In all, it's a role that will see you act as a technical backbone, a point of contact and a coach and a guide. We have plans to expand our engineering entry programs and we want you to be a big part of that too, ensuring that we recruit the best talent and constantly raise the bar.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE?
* Experience with at least two of our tech stack - Golang, Java, React, Node.js
* Experience leading teams of 10+
* Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Experience dealing with stakeholders and participation in technical discussions
IN THE FUTURE..
There's a lot of scope for widening your skills in this role, because it allows you to move into different areas, cover lots of ground and really broaden your understanding of how the business works. When you want to take the next step up, a Principal Engineer role would help you build on everything that you've already learned and achieved. Your technical understanding will still be in play, but it'll be as much about looking upwards and outwards - thinking about strategy and where we should be going and solving problems right across the technical organisation.
WHAT YOU'LL GET?
* Flexible working - tailored approach to balance your working from home and collaboration in the office, sensible freedom to shape your week and day working hours, offices in different locations
* Colleague discount across our brands
* Health cover
* Holiday allowance
* Bonus scheme
* Pension plan
* Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Other offices are located in Milton Keynes, Manchester and Coventry..
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can book in a first stage call to talk it through!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.