Head of Cloud Solutions - Copenhagen - Permanent
Salary - Negotiable
My client has 5+ years' experience of creating secure Cloud solutions which are customised to individual companies' needs. They are purely focused on delivering cutting edge Cloud Solutions to customers in a faster, cheaper and more secure manner than any traditional service provider.
They are currently looking for someone to join their team and take on the position of Head of Cloud Solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that customers successfully move to Digital Cloud Adoption, by ensuring that the skilled solution teams work efficiently and are able to use the latest technologies and agile methodologies to attract business. This role offers candidates with technical flair the opportunity to take charge and make a real difference towards the success of the business.
Please note the successful candidate must be fluent in Danish and English.
* Manage the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure time, quality and cost of delivery
* Maintain tight control over project schedules, risks, scope of work and budgets.
* Ensure that operational teams and subcontractors have a clear understanding of client requirements.
* Build and maintain strong client relationships and provide day-to-day client advice and support
* Promote the organization's capabilities to clients, identify sales opportunities to be forwarded to the account managers, and achieve contract extensions or additional business within the accounts.
* Build new business development opportunities in line with company strategy
Talent Leadership & Management.
* Attracting, recruiting, onboarding of employees in collaboration with People & Performance function
* Focuses on employee well-being and motivation, development and career paths in order to increase performance - also ensures teams are working well together to prevent challenges and conflicts
* Directs the concurrent activities of multiple engagement teams
* Ensuring projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and to customer satisfaction
* Effectively manages engagement risks, identifying and promptly notifying senior management of the potential impact of such risks and alternative approaches to mitigating them
* Identification and suggesting mitigation plan, solution for risks and bottlenecks
* Overseeing Net Profit of the Solution Growth teams in Denmark (P&L)
* Ensure delivery utilization and capacity planning
* Clear career path and development plan
* Flexible working hours including remote work
* Competitive, Negotiable salary depending on experience - plus a bonus
* Co-financing of Medical Care
If you think you have the experience to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to
email@example.com or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.