Senior DevOps Engineer - 95k + share options
We are an E Commerse hosting platform that have been operating in the market for the last 9 years. We work with high end brands to deliver them a scalable platform, which is supported, debugged, grown and stabilised by our team of DevOps and Software Engineers.
We are a small team with big clients and are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to get stuck into our problem solving and collaborative team to build out our AWS accounts and our internal platform.
We're currently working with the likes of Brewdog, Balenciaga, END and Fred Perry to name a few!
The role will vary day to day, you will:
* Migrating our platform from CloudFormation and Ansible to Terraform and Jenkins.
* Building AWS account structures and platforms depending on our client's requirements.
* Containerising applications on AWS ECS.
* Implementing infrastructure with Lambda and Python
* Applying problem solving and a solution driven mind set to everything you do.
* We love a someone that will bring a new personality to our team and align to our values.
* Be friendly, confident and have a passion for your work.
* Previous experience with Linux administration
* Extensive experience with AWS multi account environments.
We are offering:
* 80-95k per annum plus share options
* High end equipment including a MacBook Pro, a desk, monitor and chair of your choosing to make your remote environment the most comfortable it can be.
* Private medical insurance.
* Team meet ups
* The opportunity to use our WeWorks space in London.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role or others that I might have on please reach out to me at email@example.com