Solutions Architect @ AWS ISV SaaS Partner (remote)
A growing AWS Technology Partner, and one of the best clients we're working with is looking to hire an experienced Solutions Architect to drive pre-sales and post-sales efforts, to expand new business in the United States.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
* Looking for someone to work on full customer journey, drive automation architecture with Kubernetes.
* Developing & delivering customer-specific solution-oriented presentations and demonstrations.
* 5+ years of successful pre-sales experience at an enterprise software company thus having a deep understanding of the sales lifecycle for enterprise software.
* Previous successful experience delivering technology solutions to all levels within an organization
* Recommend/define gaps in product lines to support emerging cloud solutions and technologies.
* Collaborate with customers and assist in production rollout.
* Experience building API services.
* Strong knowledge of DevOps methodology and AWS cloud services in general.
* Unlimited PTO, 401K
* Remote Work Flexibility (fully-remote)
* 100% of healthcare premiums are covered for employees
* Equity options
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.