* 15+ years' experience of Linux and/or Unix administration, configuration, and in-depth troubleshooting
* 10+ years administering mission-critical and large-scale web application
* 7+ years with "cloud" IaaS provider with at least 5 years of expertise with various AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, IAM, ECS, CloudWatch) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security. Track record of successful implementation experience with AWS or other public cloud platforms using infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform
* Strong experience with CI/CD processes preferably AWS CodeBuild/CodeDeploy or similar tools.
* Very strong system monitoring using AWS CloudWatch and DataDog or similar tools such as New Relic etc.
* Relational and non-relational clustered DB experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Mongo)
* Expert in configuration tooling (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc) and orchestration automation (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc)
* Very strong programming ability in at least one scripting or shell language, such as Python, Ruby, Perl, and/our the Bourne Again shell
* Thorough understanding of all aspects of software development life cycle and quality control practices. Strong experience with Agile, Lean, and/or test-driven software development environments
* Hands-on experience with networking for a cloud-based Internet application (load balancing, reverse proxies, DNS, CDN's, firewalls, security applications)
* Possess a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
* Excellent cross functional collaborative skills working with multiple development teams and ability to build relationships. Highly collaborative with an ability to influence and reach consensus
* Ability to influence development teams in adopting cloud technologies, processes, and best practices
* Experienced with Information Security compliance, including SOC-2 or PCI compliance preparation
* Experience with financial systems or loan origination systems