We are now looking for our next data engineer to join the team in Oslo!
You will be a part of the data team reporting to the Head of Analytics, and following our company's ambition to utilise data as a strategic advantage
Working within the banking and financial sector, the solutions you create will help to formulate insights across the organisation, benefiting stakeholders and users alike
We are developing a modern data environment utilising Microsoft and Snowflake technologies, and aim to build & maintain a stable and flexible solution that is a state of the art.
We are looking for you to bring:
* 3+ years of professional experience working with data engineering / data warehousing solutions
* Strong experience with SQL
* Experience with ETL tools
* Experience working with cloud technologies
* Experience or familiarity with data architecture is beneficial
* Previous domain experience within finance, banking or similar is beneficial
What's in it for you?
The ability to work on developing solutions from scratch, taking an active role in decision-making and having a significant impact on the business
The chance to grow your skillset working with the most modern technologies
Excellent progression opportunities as an early member of team joining us on this quest to become more data-driven
Modern central Oslo office with flexible working arrangements
All of the equipment required for you to be productive in your role
Enhanced pension and insurances
For more information, contact Lucy on email@example.com