Senior frontend developer
Relocation to Norway
This client is experts in assurance and risk management. Their purpose is to safeguard life, property and the environment and they provide their customers with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. They use their knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
As a senior developer you will be working in one of the product teams across either Maritime, Oil and Gas or Energy industries on a mixture of greenfield and brownfield projects. They have a lot of plans in the pipeline for the platform over the coming years including implementing predictive maintenance and improved logistics for example.
The must haves:
* Minimum 4 years' work experience as a front-end developer for web- and mobile-based applications is a prerequisite
* University degree in a relevant technical discipline is required
* Demonstrable understanding of one of following frameworks: React, Angular or Vue
* Bonus skills we appreciated are Typescript, Styled Components, React Query, state management with Redux, Context, or Zustand
* Experienced on Visual Studio, ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC and C#
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Fluent English speaking