Jefferson Frank is seeking a Lead Data Engineer/Architect to join a leading data consultancy, based in the heart of London.
The project itself is based within the financial services industry, and you will be working alongisde a team of talented engineers, analysts.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build and deploy Kafka architecture within an AWS environment
* Build complex data analytics solutions across structured and semi-structured data stores/databases
* Build complex frameworks, mainly within Service Mesh.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent academics
* 5 years' experience as a Lead Engineer/Architect (kafka)
* Demonstratable expereince in modern data architectures - Data Lakes, Decentralised Architectures etc.