Data Integration Specialist
Are you looking for an exciting new career change? Do you enjoy being part of an inclusive team and supporting a wider part of the business within integrations across multiple countries?
As an integration specialist you sit at the heart of everything that's connected. Serving the wider business with integration solutions across the company integrating 13 countries.
You will be working with designing integration solutions as well as implementing these. This is done mainly with TSQL, stored procedures and ELT flows, working with an agile mindset and works in Azure Devops where they keep track of their projects and deliverables. You will also be communicating with colleagues in different countries regarding their integration requirements as well as managing incident and changes to existing solutions.
* Need to be fluent in Swedish & English.
* Strong T-SQL, Stored procedures and query optimization skills.
* Strong Experience in working with ETL processing design.
* Experience working different types of integration technologies such as batch / API integrations.
* Specify, develop, test and maintain integration solutions delivered by the integration team.
* A university education is ideal.
* Deep experience within MS SQL is essential.
* Needs at least 5 years' experience.
* Skills and experience in MDM, SSIS, Azure an advantage
* Experience working with cross functions and teams.
* Have a can-do attitude, be helpful and easy going.
* Ability to prioritize and self-manage.
* Willingness and have the ability to travel if and when required.
* Not afraid to jump between varying tasks, from basic to complex
For more information contact me on the details below for a confidential chat regarding your future
Michael Wigham | email@example.com | +46 8 502 425 33