This role is currently looking to hire and onboard remotely immediately. Ordinarily this is an office based role near Lambeth.
Python Django Engineer (Lambeth) - AWS - 60k
A growing data company are expanding and are on the lookout for a talented Python Django Developer to join their existing data team. You will join a growing scale-up in developing cutting-edge solutions for global clients across the retail, finance and health sectors through the development of a platform aiding inspiring and relevant engagement with key campaigns. You will be part of end-to-end solution development in-house in their central London office, working on groundbreaking projects. This tech centred organisation values good, clean code and is invested in their staff, prvoiding a world class training budget. The opportunities with this role are endless.
Role & Responsibilities
* Developing new Python and Django features
* Planning the design of new solutions, maintaining existing code and working on whole development life cycle
* Writing unit tests and documentation
Skills & Qualifications
* Solid commercial Python and Django experience
* Work with RestAPIs, Docker and Git
* Some experience working in a Linux environment
* Generous starting salary
* Budget for training and certifications for all staff
* Ongoing shares options, company bonus
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV so that we can progress with your application.