Role: IT Engineer 👩💻
Location: Espoo 🌏
Salary: up to 4500€ 💸
Experience needed: 2-5 years 📈
· Maintain computer hardware operating
systems and applications.
· Set up new users' accounts and profiles
and deal with password issues.
· Management, maintenance, and administration of on-prem and cloud (AWS) networks.
· Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
· Document new procedures or system changes.
· Test and evaluate new technology.
· Manage and support the implementation of new internal use systems or services.
· Engineers will create an IT or computer system specific to their needs; this often entails basic scripting knowledge, as well as planning, configuring, testing, and monitoring new systems.
· Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
· Good understanding of IP networks and security protocols
· Familiarity with cloud networking standards
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
· Communicating complex information to a non-technological audience
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266673
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.