Principal SRE + AWS + 100% Remote
My client is looking for an experienced principal SRE to join the team. You will be able to demonstrate advanced technical skills and the ability to apply those skills independently. You will need to be hands on to implement technology.
The company is a certified partner of AWS, Blue Prism, IBM, Netskope, and Redhat. They are an active Equal Opportunity Employer, with the mission to prove that business and social responsibilities can co-exist and lead to great successes. They reject and fight against any form of discrimination and hatred and are leading every day by example to eliminate all these forms of inequalities in society.
About the position (environment):
* Predominantly AWS focused environment
* Enterprise cloud acceleration, cloud computing, open source
* Interpret large datasets using query languages and visualization tools
* Troubleshooting and producing root cause analysis feedback
* Participating in code reviews and share input.
* 8+ years in software engineering or systems engineering
* 8-10 yrs of experience deploying highly distributed systems
* Hands on experience with containers, ideally Kubernetes
* Strong understanding and experience of networking, containers, serverless
* Linux administration
* Automation skills (Scripting, Python etc.)
* Infrastructure as code tools such as terraform
* CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
* AWS Certifications are a plus