Senior Server Administrator-Boise, Idaho-120K
Our current client is now the fastest growing credit-union in Idaho. Among one of the strongest performing credit unions in the country, they now serve members throughout Idaho, Oregon and Washington, aiming to provide world-class service to every member. They are looking for a Senior Server Administrator to join them and assist them in their mission.
Role & Responsibilities
* By understanding vendor and product road maps from vendors such as Storage Vendors, VMWare and Microsoft, you will plan hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
* Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company's disaster recovery and business continuity strategies which include cloud hosted platforms such as Microsoft Azure.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
* VMWare Certification, including VCP professional (if not, company will help obtain, but must be done within 2 years)
* Azure Architecting Certificate (if not, company will help obtain, but must be done within 2 years)
* Must be able to demonstrate experience managing Windows Servers and VMWare
Benefits & Salary
* Health, Dental, Vision + 401K match (8%), + Based Salary Increases, Pension
* Potential for the role to be hybrid after training is completed
* Will Support Relocation
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.