Java Developer - Aalborg - Permanent
Salary - TBC
My client works in the Finance Industry, creating digital solutions to make it easier for their customers to keep track of their finances through the latest technologies and apps. The company is well-established and is investing a lot in Salesforce internally, offering the perfect candidate opportunities to progress within a stable job role.
They are currently looking for a candidate with experience in Java development to join their team working on internal implementation projects, building solutions, frontend and backend development and a broad range of other development tasks.
* Fluency in Danish and English
* Desire/willingness to learn Salesforce and work with it in the future.
* 2+ years' experience with Java
* Relevant education in computer science or similar.
* Knowledge of agile development methods
* 5% Pension
* Use of bank facilities (better loan rates etc.)
* Sponsorship of education (certifications, courses etc.).
* 7 weeks holiday.
* Overtime pay.
* Up to 40% remote working.
* Internet, laptop, phone.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.