Senior and Lead DevOps Engineer- Remote- c.£80,000 (DOE and Role)
My client are an international management consultancy who are looking for a senior and lead DevOps engineer to join them in providing complex solutions for their clients using some of the most cutting edge technology. They are an AWS partner and so have access to some of the most top clients and interesting projects.
This role would involve an approximate 2 year project with one of the company's key clients. You would be part of a growing team and expected to not only have mainly hands on duties such as coding, deployment and automation, but also hands off duties in helping to lead and mentor your fellow team members.
* Be confident coding with either Python or Java
* Have sound knowledge of AWS (3+ years)
* Experience working with AWS serverless services
* Experience with containers and orchestration tools (Docker or Kubernetes)
* Experience with API driven environments
* Experience focusing on microservices
* Experience leading and mentoring teams
* Have a developer background and have developed applications in Python
* Be coding daily on in their current position
* Have worked for consultancies in past roles
* Have AWS certifications
My client are a long established company who have been voted amongst the Top 20 Places to work in the UK for the last 2 years. They offer great benefits package such as: Health care, profit share, 5% matched pension, work from home set up, 2X Life Assurance and 24 days annual leave
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at email@example.com or via mobile on 0191 255 1430, or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.