Cloud Infrastructure Architect (competitive hourly rate)
On-site with remote flexibility
Role & Responsibilities:
* Using infrastructure as code to design and execute deployment strategies in a cloud environment.
* Integrate and help build security to part of the infrastructure
* Resolve issues in the platform with data scientists and software engineers
* Can come up with effective solutions to overcome problems that may occur
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient hands on experience with Azure or AWS
* Experienced with Python
* Experience as a DevOps or Site Reliability engineer.
* Troubleshooting skills that span systems, networking (TCP/IP), and code.
* Creative problem-solving skills.
* Has the ability lead a team
* Good understanding and experience of tools such as Terraform and Ansible
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.