Jefferson Frank is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join a forward-thinking logistics company based in Manchester.
You must have experience in an agile environment, as you will be working across several projects at once. THis role would be perfect for someone who has experience as a Data Engineer, but wishes to expand their knowledge using the latest technology.
You will have experience in ETL, SQL, Redshift, Data warehousing and AWS Data Lake, all being heavily based upon AWS in the cloud.
This role is office based, with 1-day being granted as remote working.
Role & Responsibilities
* Building BI architecrures
* Building Data Warehouses/ETL Pipelines
* Build high-end business applications across a number of industries/business sectors
* Be a team player. Coach, mentor and lead projects - providing invaluable insights to stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience of working with analytical languages (Python/R)
* Redshift Experience
* AWS Glue
* Databases: MySQL/Postgres
* Strong SQL experience
* Strong Data Warehousing experience in an agile environment
* £60,000-£70,000 per annum
* 1-day per week remote working
* Company benefits