Platform Engineer - AWS - Florida - $125,000+ - Resume Building Opportunity - Remote
This will be one of the biggest Cloud projects in the country! Our client's Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology organization (EIO&T) is driving an innovative Cloud First strategy that works to optimise the IT environment, reduce complexity, and implement high degrees of automation to enable more agile application delivery. They are aiming to give their clients a competitive edge by leveraging cloud scale architectures and enabling new infrastructure economics. EIO&T operates as a technology company focused on implementing scalable and innovative next gen technology solutions that will shape the future of global banking!
* Deliver the tooling and capabilities needed to enable application hosting in container orchestration environments
* Engineer and secure container orchestration solutions (self-managed platforms and Cloud Native)
* Participate in the front-end development for one or more products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience
* Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Experience building consumer facing applications
* Worked with relational/NoSQL databases
* Confident in a distributed, cloud-based environments using Azure/AWS/GCP/Docker & Kubernetes
* Coded with languages such as Java, Python, C++ or Ruby.
This client is looking to become "a tech company that does banking."
This project has a time-line of three years, with nearly 2,000 developers expected to be brought on to help with this project. Which means there is a great opportunity for growth!
If you'd like to hear more about this resume building opportunity, please reach out me via email firstname.lastname@example.org