BI / Data Engineer Consultant
Want to join an exciting consultancy looking for a BI / Data Engineer Consultant?
Working within the government sectors and retail you will work with creating data platforms both on-prem and in the cloud to implement BI solutions to improve customer data strategies and business intelligence platforms and see actual value in the work you provide to clients.
The company works in a collaborative way with very close knit cross functional teams, if you'd love to work in a company that strives to push everyone to become better through self development and excellent opportunities then look no further.
Must have skills:
* 2-5 years' experience working Microsoft BI/Azure Tech Stack.
* Azure, MSBI, SQL, SSIS, SSAS.
* Data Engineering/Data Warehouse Experience.
* Good overall knowledge of relevant development tools, processes and design patterns.
* Good experience working with ETL Pipelines.
* Swedish Native due to company background checks.
* University Degree in relevant field.
* Appetite for new challenges.
* Able to work closely with the business.
* Working independently and open to being mentored.
* Excellent career development and progression.
* Great team culture.
* Flexibility and positive spirit.
Please contact me on the details below for a confidential conversation regarding your future.
Michael Wigham | E: email@example.com | T: +46 8 502 425 33